Student retention has been an important concern of institutions of higher learning for many years. WASC Senior College and University Commission introduced the Graduation Rate Dashboard to help evaluators to better link institutional effectiveness with student success.
Critical thinking skills are directly correlated with degree completion and success on professional licensure exams. WSCUC and ACCJC institutions are adding cost effective, valid and reliable Insight Assessment measures of critical thinking skills to their admissions and student retention programs. Critical thinking data can be used to determine whether applicants have the skills needed to thrive in prospective educational programs, to identify students who may be at risk, and to improve the effectiveness of student support services.
Insight Assessment solutions provide:
- Our world-leading line of valid and reliable assessments of critical thinking skills, reasoning mindset and numeracy
- Cost-effective, secure, encrypted, app-based testing on computer or mobile device
- Objective data with externally benchmarked comparison percentiles
- Entry cohort assessment to support advising and student retention
- Comprehensive score reports for each student and group assessed
- Selective admissions and student placement data
- Individual student reports for employment portfolios
- Multi-lingual assessment capability
- Multi-campus, multi-department data collection capability
- Assessment results that guide curriculum development
- Evidence of educational achievement for performance based funding reports
- Teaching and learning resources for faculty and students
Insight Assessment delivers quantifiable metrics for the essential skills of critical thinking and quantitative reasoning.
Contact us to add the impact of Insight Assessment analytics to your accreditation reports and self-studies.