Have you used your critical thinking skills today? Strong thinking is the common denominator of success throughout the world. Here are 12 quotes to inspire the development of strong thinking skills and mindset.
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle
- “It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.” James Thurber
- “The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” Albert Einstein
- “Begin challenging your own assumptions. Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in a while, or the light won’t come in.” Alan Alda
- “There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.” Sherlock Holmes: The Boscombe Valley Mystery
- “Few minds wear out; more rust out.” — Christian N. Bovee
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
- There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.” Seth Godin
- “A mind is like a parachute—it only works when it is open.” Frank Zappa
- “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “Leaders think and talk about the solutions. Followers think and talk about the problems.” Brian Tracy
- “The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.” Christopher Hitchens
Are you looking for a good self-test of your thinking skills? Download Critical Thinking Insight from your app store today.