INSIGHT First Responder
Get data For Candidate Screening On Core Problem Solving Skills On Nine First Responder Attributes To Identify Leadership Potential To Document Training Quality To Inform Professional Development
INSIGHT First Responder – Reasoning Skills and Mindset measures decision-making skills and thinking mindset that enable and motivate emergency personnel to carry out their duties effectively and safely. INSIGHT First Responder is the instrument of choice for evaluating candidates for law enforcement, fire and safety protective services, security personnel, 911 operators, airline stewards, teachers, and EMTs, and other employees, regardless of job title, who may reasonably be expected to become first responders in case of an emergency. It is used by governmental and business organizations that employ people who are hired and trained to be first responders in the event of an emergency or security breach; and by staff recruiters, HR departments, and consultants for applicant and candidate screening, and for individual talent development and team-focused professional development purposes.
For assessment specs, administration, metrics reported, and more, scroll down. Contact us by using the “Request A Quote” button to ask a question. Or phone us at 650-697-5628 to speak with an assessment services client support specialist.
Seamless Testing. Results You Can Trust.
Metrics include scores for 9 vital first responder mindset attributes, 5 essential first responder reasoning skills, and an OVERALL rating. Population percentile scores are available for benchmarking.
9 Vital First Responder Mindset Attributes
- Calm Under Pressure
Five Essential First Responder Reasoning Skills & OVERALL rating:
- Analyzing Situations
- Determining Impacts
- Projecting Outcomes
- Evaluating Options
- Explaining Reasons
- OVERALL Reasoning Skills
The INSIGHT First Responder Report Package includes an individual test-taker report for each person assessed and optional group summary reports for each group and sub-group in the sample.
Reports are generated immediately after the conclusion of testing, making real time assessment possible. Read more about how our customer support specialists work with clients to select their reporting options on our Services tab or contact us for a free consultation.
Individual Test-Taker Reports
- Each thinking mindset attribute is scored on a 40-point scale divided into three qualitative categories (Not Manifested, Positive, Strong Positive).
- Each reasoning skill metric is scored on a 300-point scale with corresponding qualitative ratings (Not Manifested, Moderate, Strong, and Superior).
- The Individual Reports can be pushed as PDF files to an email address of the client’s choosing (for example, to an HR department hiring officer, a senior manager, or to an external search firm or professional development consultant).
- The client controls whether individual reports are made available to the test-taker.
- A short PDF assessment report debrief document to help in understanding scores – it can be distributed by the client to the people who were assessed.
Optional Group Analytics
- Excel spreadsheet files of all scores on all metrics. These also include the responses to optional custom demographic questions added by the client to the assessment profile.
- Presentation-ready tables and graphic representations of the score distribution for all metrics.
- Our assessment support staff prepares and emails group analytical reports to clients using any of the INSIGHT series assessments.
Need to expedite your project? We can have your first online testing assignment available for your students within 24 hours. Request a quote or get started by calling 650-697-5628 and speaking with one of our assessment specialists today.
Unlock Your Exclusive Access to Our Resource Library
Understand the depth of our metrics with hands-on tools designed to elucidate the reasoning behind our results. These tools empower you to interpret and apply our data in your professional journey.
Explore how our products are used in real-world scenarios, with comprehensive studies that showcase their impact and effectiveness.
Delve into critical thinking insights from our founders, offering fresh perspectives and groundbreaking approaches.
Your subscription includes access to our resource library and periodic emails that keep you informed and ahead in your field. Your privacy is important to us. We promise to keep your information safe and never spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.