INSIGHT Law Pro
Get data for Candidate Screening Evaluating Legal Reasoning Skills Assessing Legal Mindset Attributes Identifying Leadership Potential Professional Legal Development Identifying Paralegal Potential
INSIGHT Law Professional – Reasoning Skills and Mindset measures the thinking mindset, reasoning skills, and professional interaction styles of legal, paralegal, judicial, and public policy professionals who provide client services, evaluate contracts, research cases, prepare legal documents, negotiate on behalf of clients, argue cases, or adjudicate disputes, and for those who supervise departments or individuals engaged in such work. INSIGHT Law Professional is the instrument of choice for evaluating practicing professionals and paraprofessionals, and applicants or candidates for those positions. It is used by private practices law firms, legal defense agencies, prosecutorial offices, courts, negotiating firms, business, governmental, legal staffing agencies, and organizational clients, and consultants for applicant and candidate screening and for individual talent development and team-focused professional development purposes.
For assessment specs, administration, metrics reported, and more, scroll down. Contact us by using the “Request A Quote” button to ask a question. Or phone us at 650-697-5628 to speak with an assessment services client support specialist.
Seamless Testing. Results You Can Trust.
Metrics include scores for 7 professional mindset attributes, 3 interaction-style characteristics, 5 essential reasoning skills of defense professionals, and an OVERALL score.
7 Professional Mindset Attributes
- Communicative Confidence
- Professional Confidence
- Intellectual Integrity
- Mental Focus
- Mental Rigor
- Cognitive Maturity
3 Interaction-Style Chacteristics
5 Essential Reasoning Skills of Defense Professionals
- Ambiguous Contexts
- Precise Contexts
- Problem Analysis
- Quantitative Contexts
- Evaluating Alternatives
- OVERALL Reasoning Skills
The INSIGHT Law Professional Report Package includes an individual test-taker report for each person assessed and optional group summary reports for each group and sub-group in the sample.
Reports are generated immediately after the conclusion of testing, making real time assessment possible. Read more about how our customer support specialists work with clients to select their reporting options on our Services tab or contact us for a free consultation.
Individual Test-Taker Reports
- Each professional mindset attribute is scored on a 40-point scale divided into three qualitative categories (Not Manifested, Positive, Strong Positive).
- Each professional interactive style characteristics is scored 0 through 40. Scores at the extremes indicate consistent manifestation of that end of the style characteristic spectrum. Mid-range scores indicate situational awareness and manifestation of both aspects of that interactive characteristic.
- Each professional reasoning skill metric is scored on a 300-point scale with corresponding qualitative ratings (Not Manifested, Moderate, Strong, and Superior).
- The Individual Report can be pushed as PDF files to an email address of the client’s choosing (for example, to an HR department hiring officer, a senior manager, or to an external search-firm or professional development consultant).
- The client controls whether individual reports are made available to the test-taker.
- A short PDF assessment report debrief document to help in understanding scores – it can be distributed by the client to the people who were assessed.
Optional Group Analytics
- Excel spreadsheet files of all scores on all metrics. These also include the responses to optional custom demographic questions added by the client to the assessment profile.
- Presentation-ready tables and graphic representations of the score distribution for all metrics.
- Free upon request, our assessment support staff prepares and emails group analytical reports to clients using any of the INSIGHT series assessments.
Need to expedite your project? We can have your first online testing assignment available for your students within 24 hours. Request a quote or get started by calling 650-697-5628 and speaking with one of our assessment specialists today.
Unlock Your Exclusive Access to Our Resource Library
Understand the depth of our metrics with hands-on tools designed to elucidate the reasoning behind our results. These tools empower you to interpret and apply our data in your professional journey.
Explore how our products are used in real-world scenarios, with comprehensive studies that showcase their impact and effectiveness.
Delve into critical thinking insights from our founders, offering fresh perspectives and groundbreaking approaches.
Your subscription includes access to our resource library and periodic emails that keep you informed and ahead in your field. Your privacy is important to us. We promise to keep your information safe and never spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.