INSIGHT Science & Engineering Pro
Get data for Screening Applicants Evaluating Tech Sci Reasoning Assessing Tech Sci Mindset Identifying Leadership Potential Focusing Professional Development Evaluating Training Programs
INSIGHT Science & Engineering Professional – Reasoning Skills and Mindset measures the thinking mindset and reasoning skills of professionals who engage in scientific or engineering projects or who manage departments that work on those types of projects. Because this instrument has no ceiling-effect, exceptionally high scores are possible. As a result, INSIGHT Science & Engineering Professional is the instrument of choice for evaluating engineering and scientific employees and job applicants at entry, mid-career, and senior levels. It is used by engineering firms, scientific research organizations, pharmaceutical companies, aerospace companies, governmental and military organizations, recruiters, HR departments, and consultants for applicant and candidate screening, and for individual talent development and team-focused professional development purposes.
For assessment specs, administration, metrics reported, and more, scroll down. Contact us by using the “Request A Quote” button to ask a question. Or phone us at 650-697-5628 to speak with an assessment services client support specialist.
Seamless Testing. Results You Can Trust.
INSIGHT Science and Engineering provides scores for 9 science and engineering professional mindset attributes, 8 essentials science and engineering reasoning skills, and an OVERALL score.
9 Science & Engineering Professional Mindset Attributes
- Confidence in Reasoning
- Cognitive Maturity
8 Essential Reasoning Skills of Science & Engineering Professionals
- OVERALL Reasoning Skills
The INSIGHT Science & Engineering Professional Report Package includes an individual test-taker report for each person assessed and optional group summary reports for each group and sub-group in the sample.
Reports are generated immediately after the conclusion of testing, making real time assessment possible. Read more about how our customer support specialists work with clients to select their reporting options on our Services tab or contact us for a free consultation.
Individual Test-Taker Reports
- Each professional mindset attribute is scored on a 40-point scale divided into three qualitative categories (Not Manifested, Positive, Strong Positive).
- Each professional reasoning skill metric is scored on a 600-point scale with corresponding qualitative ratings (Not Manifested, Moderate, Strong, Superior, and Exceptional).
- The Individual Reports can be pushed as PDF files to an email address of the client’s choosing (for example, to an HR officer, a senior manager, an executive assistant, or to an external search firm or professional development consultant).
- The client controls whether individual reports are made available to the test-taker.
- A short PDF assessment report debrief document to help in understanding scores – it can be distributed by the client to the people who were assessed.
Optional Group Analytics
- Excel spreadsheet files of all scores on all metrics. These also include the responses to optional custom demographic questions added by the client to the assessment profile.
- Presentation-ready tables and graphic representations of the score distribution for all metrics.
- Free upon request, our assessment support staff prepares and emails group analytical reports to clients using any of the INSIGHT series assessments.
Need to expedite your project? We can have your first online testing assignment available for your students within 24 hours. Request a quote or get started by calling 650-697-5628 and speaking with one of our assessment specialists today.
Unlock Your Exclusive Access to Our Resource Library
Understand the depth of our metrics with hands-on tools designed to elucidate the reasoning behind our results. These tools empower you to interpret and apply our data in your professional journey.
Explore how our products are used in real-world scenarios, with comprehensive studies that showcase their impact and effectiveness.
Delve into critical thinking insights from our founders, offering fresh perspectives and groundbreaking approaches.
Your subscription includes access to our resource library and periodic emails that keep you informed and ahead in your field. Your privacy is important to us. We promise to keep your information safe and never spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.