Get data for Job Applicant Screening Documenting Thinking Skills Assessing Work Ethic Attributes Identifying Team-Lead Potential Focusing Professional Development Documenting Training Outcomes
INSIGHT Support – Workplace Thinking Skills and Work Ethic measures thinking skills and work ethic of support and services personnel. The instrument is designed for use with office assistants, retail salesclerks, hotel and restaurant staff, seasonal workers, custodial staff, maintenance operations staff, warehouse workers, transport drivers, assembly line staff, delivery service workers, construction workers, and other employees who are expected to solve problems within the context of an organization’s standard operating procedures. INSIGHT Support is used by a wide variety of businesses, institutions, and organizations, temp staffing services, and HR departments for applicant and candidate screening, and for employee development and operations-team-focused staff development purposes.
For assessment specs, administration, metrics reported, and more, scroll down. Contact us by using the “Request A Quote” button to ask a question. Or phone us at 650-697-5628 to speak with an assessment services client support specialist.
Seamless Testing. Results You Can Trust.
Metrics include scores for 9 fundamental support personnel work ethics attributes, 3 essential support personnel thinking skills, and an OVERALL rating.
9 Fundamental Support Personnel Work Ethic Attributes
- Job Commitment
- Workplace Safety
- Workplace Tolerance
- Workplace Flexibility
- Desire to Work
- Desire to Learn
3 Essential Support Personnel Workplace Thinking Skills
- Understanding Directions
- Seeing Consequences
- Working with Numbers
- OVERALL Reasoning Skills
The INSIGHT Support Report Package includes an individual test-taker report for each person assessed and optional group summary reports for each group and sub-group in the sample.
Reports are generated immediately after the conclusion of testing, making real time assessment possible. Read more about how our customer support specialists work with clients to select their reporting options on our Services tab or contact us for a free consultation.
Individual Test-Taker Reports
- Each work ethic attribute is scored on a 40-point scale divided into three qualitative categories (Not Manifested, Positive, Strong Positive).
- Each thinking skill metric is scored on a 100-point scale with corresponding qualitative ratings (Not Manifested, Moderate, Strong, and Superior).
- The Individual Report can be pushed as PDF files to an email address of the client’s choosing (for example, to an HR department, hiring officer, manager, or to an operational personnel staffing service).
- The client controls whether individual reports are made available to the test-taker.
- A short PDF assessment report debrief document to help in understanding scores – it can be distributed by the client to the people who were assessed.
Optional Group Analytics
- Excel spreadsheet files of all scores on all metrics. These also include the responses to optional custom demographic questions added by the client to the assessment profile.
- Presentation-ready tables and graphic representations of the score distribution for all metrics.
- Free upon request, our assessment support staff prepares and emails group analytical reports to clients using any of the INSIGHT series assessments.
Need to expedite your project? We can have your first online testing assignment available for your students within 24 hours. Request a quote or get started by calling 650-697-5628 and speaking with one of our assessment specialists today.
Unlock Your Exclusive Access to Our Resource Library
Understand the depth of our metrics with hands-on tools designed to elucidate the reasoning behind our results. These tools empower you to interpret and apply our data in your professional journey.
Explore how our products are used in real-world scenarios, with comprehensive studies that showcase their impact and effectiveness.
Delve into critical thinking insights from our founders, offering fresh perspectives and groundbreaking approaches.
Your subscription includes access to our resource library and periodic emails that keep you informed and ahead in your field. Your privacy is important to us. We promise to keep your information safe and never spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.